Macquarie Darling Partners is an authorised representative (No. 1241524) of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN) (A.B.N. 64 155 907 681) – the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence (No. 430062).
SAN (www.san.com.au) supports our practice to provide advice to our clients regarding superannuation and in particular, Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
The SAN Authorised Representative in our practice is Richard Heckendorf, authorised representative (no. 1241515.)
Please click SAN FSG Combined – v4.0 to see our financial services guide.
Our initial consultation to review your current situation and discuss the option of setting up a SMSF will be free of charge. From the information gathered at this meeting we will prepare a statement of advice which will confirm whether or not a SMSF is right for current needs and objectives.
If a SMSF is right for you we can establish the fund and guide you step by step through the process to ensure the trustees of the fund understand their obligations and all the required documentation is correctly completed.
Our Superannuation Services Include:
- Establishment of your SMSF
- Appointment of Trustees
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Completion and lodgement of annual taxation return
- Arrange for the audit of your SMSF
- Technical advice on superannuation matters
- Provision of regular email superannuation newsletter to clients
- Manage on going compliance obligations for your SMSF